Raiden Network 0.100.2-rc2-66-g39bec568 Documentation¶
What is the Raiden Network?¶
The Raiden Network is an off-chain scaling solution, enabling near-instant, low-fee and scalable payments. It’s complementary to the Ethereum blockchain and works with any ERC20 compatible token. The Raiden project is work in progress. Its goal is to research state channel technology, define protocols and develop reference implementations.
Where to start?¶
If this is your first encounter with the Raiden Network it is recommended to first take a look at the Installation Guide. Once a Raiden node is up and running you can go try out the Web UI. If you want a more in depth guide on how to start using the Raiden API you should check out the Getting started with the Raiden API guide.
- System Requirements and Installation Guide
- Getting started with the Raiden API
- Raiden’s API Documentation
- Raiden Red Eyes Mainnet Tutorial
- Web Application Tutorial
- Raiden Config File
- Raiden Developer Onboarding Guide
- Description of the Raiden State Machines
- Raiden Glossary
- Trademark Attributions