- [Feature] #1328: Use separate database directory per network id. This is a breaking change. You will need to copy your data from the previous directory to the new network id subdirectory.
- [Feature] #1195: Improve AccountManager error handling if keyfile is invalid.
- [Feature] #1518: Update installation docs with Homebrew tap and update Homebrew formula on release
- [Bug] #1237: Inform the user if geth binary is missing during raiden smoketest.
- [Feature] #921: Add
/api/1/connectionAPI endpoint returning information about all connected token networks.
- [Feature] #1022: Include an
errorsfield in all unsuccessful API responses.
- [Feature] #1010: Add
- [Feature] #670: Block raiden startup until ethereum node is fully synchronized.
- [Feature] #1037: Add
show_defaultto CLI options.
- [Feature] #507: Making python’s channels crash resilient (recoverable). Note, this is a breaking change, the serialization format of channel objects changed to a WAL compatible representation.
- [Feature] #1038: Introduce an upper limit for the
settle_timeoutattribute of the netting channel.
- [Feature] #1097: Added
--gas-pricecommand line option.
- [Feature] #1093: Reconnect raiden to ethereum node after disconnect.
- [Feature] #1015: Added macOS compatibility and binary releases.
- [Feature] #87: Update raiden to use Python 3 and the latest version of pyethereum.
- [Feature] #1230: Unless specifically provided gas price and gas limit are now dynamically calculated from the
eth_gasPrice()and latest blocks limit respectively.
- [Bug] #1011: Remove
settledattribute from the NettingChannel smart contract.
- [Bug] #870: User selectable NAT traversal.
- [Bug] #450: Removed
block_numberfrom contracts events, using block_number from block on which it was mined.
- [Bug] #1049: Make raiden byzantium compatible by no longer relying on
- [Bug] #1044: Rename
/connectionAPI endpoint to
- [Bug] #1138: REST and Python API close did not work if a transfer was made.
- [Bug] #1261: REST API now returns json error for invalid endpoints.
- [Bug] #1224: Fix internal server error on REST endpoint
/events/tokens/for non-existing tokens.
- [Bug] #1217: Correctly decode network events in the REST API.
- [Bug] #1273: Don’t crash when using the
--nat=ext:IPcommand line option.